Why Invest In Cambodia
• Political stability. Although inside the past decades the country witnessed war and civil unrest, in current years the ASEAN member is socio-political has tuned 180 degrees and it enjoys a comparatively peaceful era below Prime Minister Hun Sen.
• Macroeconomic stability. Cambodia’s building economy has an anticipated high-growth outlook.
• Low inflation.
• Steady exchange price.
• Low debt-to-GDP rate.
• Investment incentive. The nation has an current investment law that delivers very generous incentives for investors. No foreign levy or capital obtain tax.
• No exchange handle.
• Just about every economic sector is open to foreign investment.
• Full ownership. Foreign investor can own 100% of their company.
• Money can be very easily transferred into and out from the nation. • Its young perform force will imply far better getting power inside the near future and demand for housing will boost on account of household formation.
• Higher GDP development.
• Higher rental return.
• Cambodia becoming strategically located beside Thailand and Vietnam and midway in between China and India take pleasure in financial spill over from the development of all its neighbouring counties economy.
• Cambodia has lots of untapped natural sources which include well known tourism internet sites, mineral deposits, off-shore oil and gas reserves and lots of fertile land for agriculture.
Why Invest In The Peak Oxley
Prospective Higher Returns & Capital Appreciation of projected doubling each 5 years resulting from increasing land prices & construction costs in Prime Central district of Phnom Penh
High Rental Yield with current rates at 8-11% per annum
Leverage on First Mover’s Advantage at the start with the property boom
Establishing nation with High Financial Activity and Increasing Foreign Direct Investments from China, Europe, Japan and Korea
Prime Location in Phnom Penh City; Boeung Keng Kang 1
Iconic Landmark in Phnom Penh; prominent and easy to identify
Walking distance to Casino, Embassies, Aeon Mall, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tourist hotspot, Night Life & Eateries etc
Close to to Central Company District Financial centre
Short distance to Phnom Penh International Airport
24-hour security system: CCTV, Card Access
No Additional Buyers’ Stamp Duty
No Capital Gain Tax or Sellers’ Stamp Duty
Get to know more details on The Peak Phnom Penh